Tressa Wixom and I are so excited to announce our workshop. We created this workshop because we felt like there was nothing out there that was teaching beginners how to really get into photography. This workshop is for photographers who are interested in learning how to take their photography hobby into the business side. We want to teach you all of the tips and tricks that we wish we would've learned in the beginning to excel our business and make our lives a lot easier (and more efficient!). Workflows, editing, and all the behind the scenes things can get long and taxing if you aren't sure what you are doing. We've got you covered!
What will be included?
- How to Shoot in Manual
- Exposure Triangle: ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture
- Composition: What makes a photo interesting?
- Posing: Prompts and helpful tips to make your clients comfortable in front of the camera
- Hard Drives, Importing, Exporting, Memory Cards
- Lightroom Workflows
- Photoshop Skin Retouching
- Marketing & Social Media: Not just Instagram ;)
- Full Styled Shoot!
- Cafe Rio Lunch
- Q & A
- Bad ass time with some bad ass photographers! (That's you too!)
- Price: $450 per person
- Date: September 29th, 2018
- Time: 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Lunch Included
- If you sign up with a friend, you will each get a $50 discount!
- There are only 15 spots so hurry, hurry!
Check us out on instagram @kbaummy + @tressawixom!
Do you like what you see? Sweet! Let's get you signed up. Please fill out the form below and an invoice will be sent shortly after. We cannot wait to teach you guys everything we know and love about photography!